The following PDF factsheets have been provided by Vetstream. They are intended to be used only as an information resource, not as an alternative to veterinary consultation and advice.
Nothing within these factsheets should be construed as medical advice or diagnosis. For specific healthcare advice please discuss the particular conditions and circumstances of your pet with your veterinarian.
- Canine heart testing schemes
- Congenital heart disease
- Congenital heart disease – aortic stenosis
- Congenital heart disease – patent ductus arteriosus
- Congenital heart disease – pulmonic stenosis
- Congenital heart disease – ventricular septal defect (VSD)
- Dilated cardiomyopathy
- Heart disease
- Heart rhythm disturbance (atrial fibrillation)
- Heartworm disease
- Hypertension (high blood pressure)
- Investigating heart disease
- Mitral valve disease